new leaf botanics
CBD CURCUMIN FORMULA
helps relieve joint pain
As we all pursue a healthier and more active lifestyle, joint pain and discomfort can creep up on all of us. New Leaf Botanics CBD Softgel capsules with Curcumin can help.
Only the CBD is extracted from the hemp used in New Leaf Botanics products leaving no THC. This ensures you are left with all the benefits of CBD without any of the high associated with marijuana.
gluten-free & vegan friendly
It is important to us that every customer can safely enjoy the wide range of CBD products we offer. We make sure that every ingredient is non-GMO, and all of our items are gluten-free and vegan friendly.
CBD Softgels - Curcumin Formula
With the well-known ability to help promote relaxation, melatonin is combined with CBD in this softgel to support your body’s ability to relax and stay asleep throughout the night.
getting to know cbd: the basics
In order to maximize your CBD experience, it’s best to learn about the compound, including what it is and why it is so popular. Here are basic CBD facts to help you understand this nationwide sensation.
- CBD is an acronym for cannabidiol.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of more than 100 microscopic compounds called cannabinoids.
- Cannabinoids are small molecules that can be derived from the flowers, leaves, and stems of mature plants in the cannabis Sativa family. Some well-known cannabinoids you may have heard of include CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN, and more.
- Most people are familiar with both well-known plants in the cannabis Sativa plant family: hemp and marijuana. While both of these plants are dense with cannabinoids, the two plants are very different on a molecular level.
- The biggest difference between hemp and marijuana is it’s legal standing in the United States. On a federal level, derivatives of hemp that contain up to .3% THC are legal, and they have been since the Farm Bill of 2018 was signed into law. On the other hand, derivatives of marijuana are not federally legal. Remember to always consult your state’s laws regarding hemp and CBD, too, as it can vary from state to state.
- Because the federal law is clear about the THC threshold, hemp-derived CBD products sold across the U.S. are seen to be non-psychoactive, because .3% is considered a trace amount – unable to alter the mind and deliver euphoric effects.
- Despite the law allowing .3% THC to be present, many consumers favor products that contain 0% detectable THC, which are labeled as “broad-spectrum.” At New Leaf Botanics, absolutely everything we sell is broad-spectrum and THC-free for your peace of mind. We even have corresponding lab reports so you can see the purity of our products for yourself.
Because CBD is 100% plant-derived (from hemp), entirely natural, and non-psychoactive, it has become a top choice for consumers who prefer to enjoy natural, holistic products for their health and wellness. Now that you know exactly what CBD is, you might be curious how people are using it.
CBD continues to be one of the most talked-about and highly-sought-after wellness products on the market today. Men and women of nearly any age have been drawn to the plant-derived compound, and after giving it a try, most people are convinced that it is the most ideal wellness ingredient to emerge in recent years.
how is cbd used?
Because the hemp-derived compound is so unique and versatile, the impressive ingredient has made its way into several types of products recently. Here’s a quick peek at just some of the many types of CBD products on the market today:
topical cbd products
Topical CBD products are products that you apply directly to your skin. There are many different types of topical products to choose from, each designed to support a healthy skincare ritual or work-out routine. Here are a couple of the most popular topical products available:
CBD Salve Stick: This topical product is rich with nourishing ingredients known for moisturizing skin and maintaining its hydration and resilience. Portable and extremely convenient for individuals who enjoy a mess-free, non-greasy product, a CBD Salve Stick tucks neatly into a purse or duffel bag and makes using CBD a breeze.
CBD Sports Cream: At every proficiency level, it is important for athletes to engage in a healthy post-workout routine as part of a well-rounded fitness regimen. Many active consumers keep a high-quality CBD Sports Cream in their gym bags at all times, because the icy/hot sensation and all-natural menthol may help expedite the recovery process when applied directly to bothersome areas of the body.
New orally-administered CBD products are emerging on a regular basis, from gummies and liquids to premeasured products consumers that can easily swallow. Many people like having tasty and convenient CBD options, and here are three customer favorites:
CBD Gummies: One of the hottest CBD products on the market, flavorful CBD gummies, make taking your daily dose of CBD fun and enjoyable. Often featured in fruity flavors like Green Apple and Strawberry Lemonade, most CBD gummies are made with natural ingredients and are vegan-friendly, too! Each gummy comes in pre-measured doses, so no measuring required.
CBD Oils: CBD Oils, which are sometimes called tinctures, are known to be one of the fastest-acting CBD products on the market today. Most CBD oils are designed to be administered sublingually (under the tongue), which helps the powerful ingredients enter your bloodstream faster by taking a shortcut through your sublingual blood vessels. Oils also come with an easy-to-use dropper, so you have the ability to fine-tune your dosage to meet your needs.
CBD Softgels: Crafted using scientifically-advanced techniques, CBD softgels are known to be long-lasting and highly bioavailable. Thanks to cutting-edge nanoemulsion technology that effectively shrinks the microscopic CBD particles into a size that can absorb more thoroughly into the bloodstream, CBD softgels are considered dependable and have remained a top-selling consumer favorite. Each gel comes premeasured, so you don’t have to worry about using a dropper to administer your CBD. Simply swallow your desired dosage with a glass of water and enjoy the benefits of your product!
inhalable cbd products
Some consumers enjoy the process of inhaling their CBD. Inhaling atomized CBD is another way to enjoy CBD quickly, so for individuals who enjoy this administration method, there are products available for you, too!
CBD Vape Pen: For those who enjoy vaping, a rechargeable CBD Vape Pen is a good way to reap the benefits of CBD. Be sure to check the label of each cartridge so you know the capacity (how much CBD is present), and always use it with caution. While oral and topical products are by and large the most popular administration methods, those who like vaping find this method to be enjoyable.
I see patients in pain everyday and the last thing I want is for them to see ME in pain - it doesn't instill confidence in them that I can help them. I found New Leaf Botanics Curcumin Formula through a friend and now I recommend it to all of my patients, friends and family.
our mission: the heart of our brand
At New Leaf Botanics, we are passionate about CBD because we have seen, firsthand, the difference it can make in our lives and in the lives of others. It is our mission to educate our customers about the benefits of all-natural CBD while providing holistic, alternative choices. As a brand, we believe in being transparent and inclusive, which creates a true feeling of community between us and our family of customers.
NEW LEAF BOTANICS - TURN OVER A NEW LEAF!